This out of the ordinary holiday destination provides a wide range of adventurous activities along with impeccable luxury and service. Take your pick from kayaking, mountain biking and paragliding to get your heart racing before unwinding in the incredible six sense spa. Let your children and teens enjoy Oman’s rugged landscape and generous hospitality as they explore, learn and play around the resort. There are three restaurants to choose from, serving delicious cuisine from around the world throughout the day. Try the mountain top Sense on the Edge for a unique dining experience overlooking the bay.
- Access to steam, sauna, ice cave and fitness centre - Daily complimentary scheduled wellness activities such as sunrise stretching, boot camp training, aqua fit classes, power yoga, and massage workshops
- Children under 6 stay and eat for free - Children between 1 – 11 years old can have full board for half price - Babysitting is available from $15 an hour for one child and an additional $5 per extra child per hour - Cinema Paradiso will keep the whole family entertained as you enjoy favourite films under a blanket of stars on the beach. On offer is popcorn, 40 flavours of ice cream and refreshing soft drinks.
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Set on the headland of the Musandam Peninsula of Oman, the Six Senses Zighy Bay Resort sits in its own secluded bay, with spectacular mountains behind the resort, and 1.6km of broad sandy beach located right in front. The property is navigated by narrow passages and palm-shaded roads; the environment is virtually car-free, ensuring a quiet and calm atmosphere. Nearby is a picturesque fishing village, and the bustling capital city of Oman is only a 90 minute drive away.
From hilltop restaurants to in-villa dining, Zighy Bay ensures its guests receive a memorable culinary experience that suits their mood. All restaurant menus feature light wellness dishes and a variety of vegetarian and vegan meals.
Spice Market This 68 seater restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, and offers a variety of well balanced cuisine signature dishes inspired by Middle Eastern, Continental and pan Asian flavours.
Sense on the Edge & Drinks on the Edge Set above the resort and overlooking the bay, this mountaintop location invites guests in for the views, the modern cuisine, and the signature cocktails. The Edge is an ambient and laid back location, and an ideal place to start your evening.
Summer House & The Terrace Offering a variety of light lunch options such as paninis, foccacias, sandwiches and burgers, as well as sorbets, flavoured drinks and 42 different ice cream flavours.
Vinotheque – Wine Cellar Holding a selection of the best labels from around the world, Vinotheque hosts regular wine tastings and wine and cheese evenings with the Master Sommelier, which gives guests the opportunity to learn about wine pairings and their individual taste palettes.
Zighy Bar The wonderful open air bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, sundowners, wine coolers and accompanying tapas dishes. There is also a range of mocktails for those who don't feel like drinking.
In-Villa Dining Any time of the day or night, guests are able to dine in the comfort of their own villas. Favoured options include a champagne breakfast, delicious barbeque on your private pool deck, and a private chef who can rustle up whatever you fancy.
Private Dining Experience Enjoy creating your own menu with the top chef and Sommelier, and choose from a variety of dining locations in and around the bay.
Facilities & Services
Two bars Three restaurants Fully equipped fitness centre Spa Large swimming pool with poolside bar, dining and ice cream Private marina Secluded bay Private beach The exclusive Zighy Souk, a traditional Oman market Library stocked with books, magazines, films, CDs & DVDs Children’s Club offered daily for children aged 4-12 years. Supervised morning activities & movie showings.
Airport arrival meet and greet and limousine transfers Wi-fi access in all villas and most public spaces Bicycles provided for each villa in order to make your way around the resort Beach service Laundry & valet service Butler service by villa team Multi lingual hosts On site nurse A team of highly dedicated and unobtrusive staff, who ensure your stay is exactly as you desire it.
Musandam Peninsula Dibba-Musandam 800 Oman
Good to Know
Visitors who have entered Dubai do not need an Oman visa to visit the Resort.
The resort is relatively isolated, so be prepared to dine in-house every day, and to use the resort's facilities for the majority of your stay. Meals are not included unless stated otherwise.
- Non-motorised water sports (snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing & wake boarding)
- Mountain trekking & biking - Guided off-road excursions - Tandem paragliding - Beach volleyball & tennis - Micro-light aircraft - Dive Centre, offering diving trips and courses with trained guide divers - Marina, offering Yacht charters and mooring services - Hand line fishing - Sunset & Dhow cruises
The Six Senses spa offers a range of luxurious and indulgent therapies designed to create a holistic experience. Using only natural products, the skilled therapists combine Eastern and Western techniques to rejuvenate and balance the senses. There are six spa rooms to choose from, as well as two traditionally inspired Arabian Hammams. The spa is open daily from 9am to 9pm.
Zighy Bay's wellness team aim to elevate your senses with specialist treatments, locally inspired therapies, relaxation techniques, lifestyle analysis and various fitness activities. The surrounding environment and sense of relaxation when staying within the resort aid these wellness programmes, and create a happier life as a result.
Typical Group Classes
Group yoga lesssons
Workshops (depending on visiting practitioner)
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
Designed as a perfect get away from the hustle and bustle of normal life, Zighy Bay is carefully styled to mirror local Omani culture. Each of the 79 villas, 2 Retreats and The Private Reserve features its own ‘infinity pool’ and seating area, offering complete privacy and seclusion.
Stay 5 pay 4 Stay 7 pay 6 Stay 10 pay 8 Stay 14 pay 11 Valid during High Season (between 6 January to 30 April 2018, and 1 to 31 October 2018) and Shoulder Season (between 1 to 15 May 2018, and 21 August to 30 September 2018). Combinable with contracted offers and Early Booking offers, but not with any tactical offers unless otherwise mentioned. The same meal plan applies on bonus nights as on paying nights on a complimentary basis.
Stay 4 pay 3 Stay 7 pay 5 Stay 10 pay 7 Stay 14 pay 10 Valid during Low Season (between 16 May to 20 August 2018). Combinable with contracted offers and Early Booking offers, but not with any tactical offers unless otherwise mentioned. The same meal plan applies on bonus nights as on paying nights on a complimentary basis.
Early Booking Promotion
- 10% discount on room rates when booking 60 days prior to arrival. Valid for High Season (between 6 January to 30 April 2018, and 1 to 31 October 2018) and Shoulder Season (between 1 to 15 May 2018, and 21 August to 30 September 2018). Combinable with contracted offers and Bonus Nights, excluding school holidays & Easter week (25 March to 8 April 2018 and 21 to 31 October 2018) - 10% discount on room rates when booking 30 days prior to arrival. Valid for Low Season (between 16 May to 20 August 2018) EBO offer is applicable only on Villa rate, not applicable on meal plan (HB/FB) or Extra person charge.