Product & Marketing Executive, Health and Fitness Travel in Beaconsfield
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Contract Permanent – Full Time
Reporting to Product and Marketing Manager
This is your opportunity to work as a Product & Marketing Executive for Health and Fitness Travel, the UK’s leading wellness travel company. A small, friendly and motivated team, we are experts in creating tailor-made wellness holidays worldwide and provide our clients with bespoke healthy holidays to luxury destinations. We are looking for a self-organised, passionate, detail-oriented Product & Marketing Executive. This role would suit someone looking to move from a sales or marketing related role, or who’s new to the industry with a high level of enthusiasm and business savvy. There is an opportunity of career progression to grow within the company.
Reporting to our Product & Marketing Manager.
This role will support our ongoing efforts to deliver the best travel experiences for our clients by assisting our Product & Marketing Manager and sales team in researching & developing new itineraries, product research, supplier communication, contract management and destination offerings, negotiating with our key suppliers, and maintaining the quality of all the experiences we offer. As Product & Marketing Executive you will be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries from within the business, taking a proactive approach to resolving issues and setting procedures in place for the future, contributing to the overall performance of our fast-paced, forward-thinking business.
- Maintain and manage contracts with existing suppliers
- Manage pricing and promote offers
- Maintain and improve supplier and trade relationships
- Increase conversion of marketing activity
- Accurate contract loading and updating of value add/ special offers
- Website update with new products, promotions
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product and marketing activity
- Be involved in contracting and negotiating with all suppliers as requested by the Product Manager
- Assist Sales team with enquiries about product and costing
- Collating and analysing feedback emails from clients
- Other marketing activities relating to your product as required
- Content writing and marketing campaign analysis
- Good analytical skills, initiative, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong personal organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be a confident communicator and self-motivated
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Desire to learn and improve
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Good time management
- Ability to work and contribute in a small friendly team atmosphere
- A good understanding of the English language, and most importantly, grammar
- A love of travel and well-being would be advantageous
- Knowledge or keen interest in health and fitness
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Team player
- Creative flair and eager to learn
- Opportunity to visit our resorts around the world
- The opportunity for career progression
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over five years)
- Monthly in-office homemade juices and smoothies
- Team outings
Health and Fitness Travel is a global luxury wellness travel company that originated in the UK in 2010 and is committed to providing healthy holidays that enhance and change lives. They offer clients a tailor-made seamless service with the very best health and fitness holidays, handpicked by its expert team, together with exclusive and added value packages with the best deals. As leading specialists, Health and Fitness Travel has also created their own collection of trademark healthy holidays in various destinations which include Fusion Fitness™, BodyBreak™ and Discover Recover™, offering clients the best value and holiday experience. For more information visit our About Us page.
We would love to get back to everyone but can’t always due to the number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard from us it’s because we are keeping you on file for next time.