For clients who appreciate grandeur and luxury, set in the heart of Estoril and a short walk from the nearest cafes, shops and beaches, the hotel attracts wellness, golf and spa lovers with a flair for culture offering lavish interiors set in lush gardens...
Enjoy the feeling of being completely relaxed and rejuvenated at the stunning Palacio Estoril which boasts views across the Bay of Cascais. Relax and indulge in a selection of luxurious and revitalising spa treatments for head-to-toe pampering and rejuvenation at the award-winning Banyan Tree spa. From traditional Indian head massages to cleansing facials, every procedure is destined to nourish your body, mind and soul on this refreshing wellness break. Combine your spa regime with daily fitness classes to set the tone for a fit and healthy week, leaving you feeling truly rejuvenated.
|7 nights accommodation|
|Transfers available on request (train or private transfer)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Banyan Tree Spa Thai traditions signature treatment (120 min)
- 1 x Banyan Tree Spa Balinese full body massage (60 min)
- 1 x Head & Shoulders Reviver (30 min)
- 1 x Facial Rejuvenation treatment (60 min)
- 1 x Hand Basic treatment (60 min)
- 1 x Foot Release massage (30 min)
- Complimentary access to group activities: Pilates, Yoga, balance, Zumba, hydrotherapy, hydro-gymnastics, hydro-bike and ballet (one per day, subject to weekly schedule and availability)
- Complimentary access to the Dynamic pool: HydroBanyan circuit – Hammam, sauna, sensations showers, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, jets and hydromassage
- Complimentary use of state-of-the-art gym facilities, with expert supervision of a qualified and talented personal trainer
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Complimentary 30 min Banyan Tree head and shoulder massage (valid when booking a 3 + night stay on a wellness programme)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM MRZEN_SHARE_INFO_POPUP||SINGLES FROM MRZEN_SINGLE_INFO_POPUP|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 2019||$2,920||$4,095|
|01 Oct 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||$2,650||$3,825|
|01 Nov - 26 Dec 2019||$2,950||$3,765|
|01 Nov 2019 - 26 Dec 2019||$2,805||$3,620|
|27 Dec - 01 Jan 2020||$3,630||$4,775|
|27 Dec 2019 - 01 Jan 2020||$3,245||$4,390|
|02 Jan - 29 Feb 2020||$3,095||$3,950|
|02 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020||$2,945||$3,800|
|01 Mar - 08 Apr 2020||$3,115||$4,010|
|01 Mar 2020 - 08 Apr 2020||$2,980||$3,875|
|09 Apr - 12 Apr 2020||$3,630||$4,775|
|09 Apr 2020 - 12 Apr 2020||$3,245||$4,390|
|13 Apr - 30 Apr 2020||$3,115||$4,010|
|13 Apr 2020 - 30 Apr 2020||$2,980||$3,875|
|01 May - 30 Jun 2020||$3,630||$4,775|
|01 May 2020 - 30 Jun 2020||$3,245||$4,390|
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2020||$3,960||$5,410|
|01 Jul 2020 - 30 Sep 2020||$3,535||$4,985|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 2020||$3,630||$4,775|
|01 Oct 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||$3,245||$4,390|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Located just 20 minutes from vibrant Lisbon, Palacio Estoril offers a truly luxurious wellness experience. Despite its proximity to the city, the setting amid peaceful hotel gardens and the outstanding views over the Bay of Cascais and Estoril exude tranquillity, calm and beauty. On its doorstep, lies magnificent beaches, golf courses, cycle paths and numerous cultural and leisure activities. Specialist treatments at the oriental-inspired Banyan Tree spa will leave you with enhanced well-being and vitality.
The two restaurants located within Palacio Estoril – Bougainvillea Terrace and Grill Four Seasons - offer a comprehensive range of food and drinks, from traditional Portuguese dishes to international staples. There is also a healthy menu option for the dietary conscious, consisting of alkalising dishes and balanced to support your well-being. Alternatively, reside in style at the historic Bar Estoril.
Enjoy a meal in comfort and style from a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and pool. Choose from a diverse selection of meat, seafood or vegetarian options guaranteed to satisfy even the most discerning food critic.
Grill Four Seasons
Spread over two floors, the Grill Four Seasons is an elegant restaurant space with a sophisticated ambience. The menu consists of both Portuguese and international dishes, offering a rich and varied dining experience.
Relax with a beverage in famous Bar Estoril. A popular joint frequented by spies in World War II, the historic atmosphere oozes style, luxury and sophistication.
Facilities & Services
- Water skiing
- Beach boarding
- Bout tours
The world-renowned Banyan Tree Spa is located in the Estoril Wellness Centre at Palacio Estoril. A sanctuary evoking tranquillity; the spa utilises a holistic approach to wellness, offering spiritual and physical Asian therapies dating back centuries. The expert therapists have received formal training at Banyan Tree academies throughout Indonesia, Thailand and China, ensuring your experience is professional, unique, and authentic. From health and relaxation treatments to beauty options, there is something for everyone to ensure you look and feel your best.
The wellness approach at Palacio Estoril aims to provide peace of mind, vitality, pleasure, and health, in a unique personalised experience. Whilst the spa offers a holistic and spiritual direction of healing, the modern expert practices relating to nutrition and fitness ensure you get the most out of your stay whatever your wellness goals.
Palacio Estoril boasts an impressive 161 rooms, all lavishly decorated in keeping with the hotels elegant and historic theme. Providing a sense of timeless comfort, all accommodation options provide the perfect ambience to relax and unwind.
Garden Duplex Suite
Palacio Deluxe Suite
Free Night Offer
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 valid for stays between 1 April - 30 June & 1 September - 31 October 2019
- Stay 5 nights pay 4 valid for stays between 1 November 2019 – 31 March 2020 (Only for B&B)
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 valid for stays between 1 April – 30 June 2020 and from 1 September – 31 October 2020 (Only for B&B)
Golf Special Privileges
Special privileges offered to Hotel guests at their own Golf Course.
Green Fee rates:
- 16 to 30 November 18, February, July & August 2019 - Weekdays - Free unlimited golf/weekends & holidays - 32.00
- 1 to 15 November 2018, March - June; September & October 2019 - Weekdays - 32.00 / weekends & holidays 42.00
- December 2018 & January 2019 - Weekdays/ weekends & holidays - Free Unlimited Golf
Proof of handicap will be required to play the 18 holes course
Paul's Review of Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa in Portugal
TheresaVisited July 2019
An excellent destination for my annual Fusion Fitness holiday! I book every year with Health and Fitness Travel for different places around the world including the Fusion Fitness programme and this year I was pleasantly surprised with Palacio Estoril. Fantastic rooms and facilities, high-quality Spa treatments and super friendly members of staff. Loved it!
AndreaVisited November 2018
Perfect location, great facilities and wonderful staff. I’m returning next year!
OmarVisited January 2018
Excellent holiday, the overall experience was much more than I could ask for. Great for people travelling by themselves too. I’ll definitely return. Facilities and treatments were superb!
ChristineVisited October 2017
Amazing place, great value, fantastic facilities, I don’t know how I didn’t know about Palacio Estoril before! My advice is go! Go and be blown away!
PeterVisited September 2017
I had a wonderful holiday! Palacio Estoril exceeded my expectations, the whole experience was well managed and a complete pleasure. The health regime and spa facilities were simply brilliant. Book it and embrace the experience, you won’t regret! I received a lot of support from the members of staff there and from Health and Fitness Travel.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you