Santani Wellness Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka is a success story for the wellness traveller. It’s a boutique wellness retreat offering minimalistic luxury in a nature-rich setting for those seeking healing through quietude, yoga and Ayurveda. Santani is not a strict health retreat and gracefully doesn’t feature a heavily-packed daily schedule. It’s a place that lends back time.
Enhance your sleep quality with specialised treatments and wellness activities guided by in-house experts in the calming surroundings of Santani Spa. Begin your stay with an initial consultation with an expert before indulging with relaxation therapies, meditation and Hatha yoga that will leave you feeling rejuvenated. This preventative wellness holiday perfectly fits those who deal with anxiety, stress, depression and other related conditions as it helps to relieve life’s stresses and strains resulting in a good night’s sleep.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Full board (healthy gourmet cuisine)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 2 x Wellness consultations with the Doctor including body type analysis and setting lifestyles goals (1 upon arrival & 1 before departure)
- Personalised diet plan
- Herbal medication to correct the imbalance
- Detox as needed with purgation and/or enema to cleanse the residual toxins causing imbalances
- Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance
- 1 x Daily group Yoga & meditation sessions (90 min)
- 1 x Daily yoga Nidra therapy (30 min)
- 1 x Daily spa treatment according to specific objective (75 min)
- 2 x Guided walks
- Complimentary use of steam room, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including Yoga and River walk (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Private Yoga Nidra or mediation session (30 min)
- 20% discount on all additional treatments
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM MRZEN_SHARE_INFO_POPUP||SINGLES FROM MRZEN_SINGLE_INFO_POPUP|
|20 Dec - 10 Jan 2020||$6,290||$7,990|
|20 Dec 2019 - 10 Jan 2020||$4,465||$6,165|
|11 Jan - 29 Feb 2020||$4,370||$5,445|
|11 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020||$3,505||$4,580|
|01 Mar - 30 Apr 2020||$4,395||$5,330|
|01 Mar 2020 - 30 Apr 2020||$3,390||$4,325|
|01 May - 31 Oct 2020||$6,890||$9,450|
|01 May 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||$5,190||$7,750|
|11 Nov - 19 Dec 2020||$6,470||$9,145|
|11 Nov 2020 - 19 Dec 2020||$5,055||$7,730|
|20 Dec - 10 Jan 2021||$7,230||$10,525|
|20 Dec 2020 - 10 Jan 2021||$5,680||$8,975|
|11 Jan - 30 Apr 2021||$6,470||$9,145|
|11 Jan 2021 - 30 Apr 2021||$5,055||$7,730|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled towards the south of Sri Lanka, amongst dense greenery and mountains, is the Santani resort. With lush greenery surrounding the predominantly glass complex, the sanctuary blurs the distinction between indoors and outdoors, encouraging you to be at one with nature as you rest, relax and meditate. This destination is ideal for those seeking to immerse themselves in a natural setting, as the building follows a minimalistic style throughout to encourage calmness.
Based in the heart of the Sri Lankan mountains, the Executive Chef focuses Santani’s nutritional meals on being locally and naturally sourced. Their menu has a trio of specially designed menus aimed to detoxify your body during your stay. Choose from detox, vegetarian or spa and feel uplifted on your journey to well-being.
Facilities & Services
Pavilion with lounge area and bar
- Jungle boot camp
- Wildlife safaris in Wasgamuwa
- Explorative hiking
- River swimming
- Cooking classes
Santani’s spa facilities meet a high level of luxury. The beauty of simplicity is felt throughout the resort especially in the spa which includes a wealth of deluxe rooms where you can receive various treatments as well as make the most of the thermal salt baths, steam room, sauna. Many of the treatment rooms have terraces that look onto paddy fields.
Santani’s philosophy centres around becoming one with nature and simplicity to encourage a deeper connection with oneself. Each guest’s experience is a bespoke journey, catering to their needs to accomplish the release of stress and total feeling of restoration. The minimalistic approach of the sanctuary will leave you with clarity of mind and the ability to focus.
Santani traditionally names their 20 room accommodations the ‘Ambalamas’ meaning ‘place of rest.’ The contemporary dwellings come in the form of 16 single bedrooms and 2 two-bedroom suites, and were based on the meditation caves in the surrounding mountains. They are stylishly minimalistic yet comfortable. Each room is targeted to detox your brain from distraction, however in-room WiFi is available.
Mountain View Chalet
Garden View Chalet
- 15% off for stays between 1 November 2020 - 30 April 2021 (Book between 1 November 2020 - 31 January 2021)
- 20% off stays for bookings until 30 April 2021 (Offer not combinable)
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you